Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have a feeling that should be said, if at all possible ... :thumbsup:

:hugs: and :rose: @ScotiaLass
I've tried but been ignored. Bl**dy families eh?

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Secc Hall 4? I was (mostly am :laugh:) the Costa coffee woman that makes coffee at 100mph :biggrin:
Are you getting married @MissTillyFlop ? :smooch:
I am married already but my friend was working at the show and I went to meet him. And went in and tried on dresses.. I do love a good wedding, would totally go into wedding planning if my other jobs wasn't so totally unpredictable!

TVC

Repetition and familiarity are dull and tedious. You say the same thing again and again, day after day. Clearly it comforts you and saves you from actually thinking something original or interesting, assuming that people like your continued flogging of a long dead horse.

We don't.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I wish I could mediate between you and my Mother to see that my Grandmother's ashes are respectfully scattered.

It's a source of embarrassment and great sadness that I have not managed to achieve this yet despite resolving to give it a try every new year since she died.

Icey

Darling, you decided that we live in wreck of a house in France that we are restoring ourselves and from Thursday the weather is beautiful so I am going off cycling everyday all day. Have fun mixing the cement :tongue:.

pauldavid

Veteran
Boss, I have increased our market share by 300% since my arrival 18 months ago. Single handedly doing what 5 predecessors couldn't. And no I don't think with alittle more effort we could have been even more successful that we have been.

Can I suggest you go and focus on the team members who are still significantly underperforming before I lose my rag and tell you to stuff your job up your bracket!

Top Bottom