Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Yes, I know my competitors offer that discount but they rarely have stock. Tell you what, I'll give you 100% off everything that we don't have.

Lanzecki

Über Member
If you want to call me out to fix a problem, that's great, just don't dump an A4 list of 'problems' on me when I arrive. I'm busy, I cannot do everything inside the allotted time to fix that 'one' problem.

PS, here's a bill. :smile: Pay up within reasonable time huh? Reasonable = 30 days.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I told you when I set up the agreement that I got paid on the last working day of the month, and that I'd be paying that day by Faster Payment from my internet banking. Faster Payments are supposed to take 2 hours, but are often less, and indeed come out of my bank account immediately. They reach my mother's account and my credit card account within the allotted time. That it takes a couple of days 'to reach your system' really isn't my problem...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Please get your brain and your ears working properly. Have you heard of planning ahead? Yes, planning more than half an hour ahead. Lots of people manage it, so why can't you do that?

Because, as I've already said, I have brain damage and have poor time management skills!! :laugh:

...... Of course, that means that I need to think everything out beforehand, so it isn't really an excuse.... Although I still magage to be late......:blush:

Oh, sorry..... Wrong person.... :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
Your son is sick a lot, you are regularly saying how tired and pale he looks, have you ever stopped to think that it might be to do with the fact that he has a tv with a Virgin box and has access to endless channels, a ds, a playstation and an ipad all in his room, most nights he is still awake at 11pm, he is 8 years old, he should be asleep not watching tv or playing computer games. How can you expect him to do well at school if he is tired all the time, you are (supposed to be) the responsible adult in that house, take responsibility and control, you dictate to him not the other way around.

Oh yes and another thing, how can you give relationship advise to someone else when you can't even sort your own out.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Wake up and smell the coffee - you're flogging a dead horse mate!
Since last October I have turned out to help every week, but we have not had one person turn up.
While I love volunteering, I would like to spend my time more productively!
It's time to move on...

Dan B

Disengaged member
You decided to make a pregnant woman redundant while she's signed off due to employment-related stress, at a meeting she told you she was unable to attend due to a doctor's appointment, and you're "surprised" that she's unhappy about it? I don't usually subscribe to theories of karma but I sincerely hope this comes back to bite you in the corporate femoral artery.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Wake up and smell the coffee - you're flogging a dead horse mate!
Since last October I have turned out to help every week, but we have not had one person turn up.
While I love volunteering, I would like to spend my time more productively!
It's time to move on...

Sounds sufficiently intriguing! What is it??

ScotiaLass

Guru
Sounds sufficiently intriguing! What is it??
It's a walk for 'all abilities' and as the name suggests it includes disabled people.
No one turns up and I'm getting a bit of hassle for wanting to quit. It's been advertised but there's just no interest. It's someone else's ' baby' but even it were mine, I'd have accepted defeat by now.
I am undertaking a Cycle Leaders course soon (with the same place) and tbh I'd rather spend my time doing that!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It's a walk for 'all abilities' and as the name suggests it includes disabled people.
No one turns up and I'm getting a bit of hassle for wanting to quit. It's been advertised but there's just no interest. It's someone else's ' baby' but even it were mine, I'd have accepted defeat by now.
I am undertaking a Cycle Leaders course soon (with the same place) and tbh I'd rather spend my time doing that!

Tell me where and when, technically I'm disabled, and I'll bring Cindy who is disabled (3 legged dog) along too!! :giggle:

Top Bottom