Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
What was wrong with people yesterday??

I went to Model Rail Scotland (which actually was about as exciting as a cup of cold sick, it was one of the worst exhibitions for years) and on the way there (when I could have been going anywhere), some sour faced woman looked at me as if I was something she'd just stood in. Well see you in hell then B*tch!!

Then I get in there and ask a question at one of the magazine stands about a model they are planning to release, and as I'm leaving, the woman laughs at me to another colleague because 'They are all the same type of comment' (I didn't hear the comment properly, but I got the jist).

Well **** you, if you don't like the readers of your magazine then why the hell did you take the job!! Dipsh*t!! I mean, what did you expect? I help keep you in a job!! :rolleyes:

I then go to a stand and ask about a model.... The guy doesn't have a clue what I'm on about despite the fact at its right in front of him.
If you don't even know what it is you are selling, then why the hell are you here?? (Ok, so you might have been a stand in, but you then appeared to know some things, so I doubt it).

Then there was the woman at the..... Well, you get the idea.... Nothing but a complete shower of ar*eholes yesterday except for the very friendly guy I met at the end (not like that). Heck, even an old friend I hadn't seen in years laughed at me as he walked away.

What. The. Actual. Fcuk??!!

I didn't even see Pat either!

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Was working inside the Wedding Show exhibition halls :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
What was wrong with people yesterday??

I went to Model Rail Scotland (which actually was about as exciting as a cup of cold sick, it was one of the worst exhibitions for years) and on the way there (when I could have been going anywhere), some sour faced woman looked at me as if I was something she'd just stood in. Well see you in hell then B*tch!!

Then I get in there and ask a question at one of the magazine stands about a model they are planning to release, and as I'm leaving, the woman laughs at me to another colleague because 'They are all the same type of comment' (I didn't hear the comment properly, but I got the jist).

Well **** you, if you don't like the readers of your magazine then why the hell did you take the job!! Dipsh*t!! I mean, what did you expect? I help keep you in a job!! :rolleyes:

I then go to a stand and ask about a model.... The guy doesn't have a clue what I'm on about despite the fact at its right in front of him.
If you don't even know what it is you are selling, then why the hell are you here?? (Ok, so you might have been a stand in, but you then appeared to know some things, so I doubt it).

Then there was the woman at the..... Well, you get the idea.... Nothing but a complete shower of ar*eholes yesterday except for the very friendly guy I met at the end (not like that). Heck, even an old friend I hadn't seen in years laughed at me as he walked away.

What. The. Actual. Fcuk??!!

Which ones were you after info on?

ScotiaLass

Guru
So you fly to the other side of the world with your family to visit your daughter, but you're only going to see her...'it's not a holiday'. WTF! Seriously?!
I would kill for a holiday like that...so visiting the beaches, wineries etc isn't a holiday?
You moan how hard it is to care for your adult child, yet you get away for luxury weekends and holidays abroad, several times a year.
Try being in my shoes...a disabled child from birth, one holiday a year in the UK because we can't take him out of the UK, and that's paid for by a charity, then tell me it's hard!

Lullabelle

Banana
Stop airing your dirty laundry in public, you do not come across as the victim, you come across as being childish and attention seeking. You are just as bad as your partner, grow up and sort your life out and stop complaining. It is very childish that you don't talk to each other.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'm actually very forgiving.
But I'm rubbish at forgetting...
:ph34r:

Never ever ask me to keep things from your mother.
It took me a lifetime to find her and I'm not jeopardising it all so you can have a good time and think you've scored a victory.
If you put as much effort into looking for a job as you do staying up while 5am trying to get laid then you wouldn't be borrowing petrol money.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Even though the situation wasn't my fault, I tried to repair the damage. You have ignored me, so I guess that's it.
I cared for you as a baby and loved spending time with you and watching while you grew into a fine young man with a great career.
I'm sorry you don't want to speak to me. I still love you and always will.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Even though the situation wasn't my fault, I tried to repair the damage. You have ignored me, so I guess that's it.
I cared for you as a baby and loved spending time with you and watching while you grew into a fine young man with a great career.
I'm sorry you don't want to speak to me. I still love you and always will.
I have a feeling that should be said, if at all possible ... :thumbsup:

:hugs: and :rose: @ScotiaLass

Top Bottom