Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
You've become part of our family, we've welcomed you, love you despite your chaotic life that's mostly a result of a remarkably poor upbringing, but you realise sometimes...you cant change people, and tbh, you've caused more stress and heartache that anyone else I know...and you're dragging everyone down with you.

Time to tell the person straight, but kindly today I think or theres going to be a monumental blow up. Sometimes trying to help people doesnt work if they're incapable of helping themselves.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
There are two drinks dispensers followed by the till in a narrow corridor. The queue is building up so why do you insist on trying to use the first machine rather than the second which is not being used and then having a lengthy debate about tea or coffee and which tea or coffee to choose thereby preventing anyone from getting past to the available machine. As I squeeze past to get my coffee from the second machine you have the cheek to glare at me as I am jumping the queue but I will have got my coffee and paid for it before you deign to make a decision. Bl——y tourists.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Park that effing van outside my home one more time and I'll park it in your living room.

Dear teachers, it is all very well you lecturing me about "Making sure my children do their homework" but can I try (again) to get a concept over to you?

The system of informing me that you have set homework is to tell the students to write the homework down in their homework organiser.

Therefore, if they don't write it down, I don't know if you have set homework.

If I don't know about the homework, I can't then try to make sure they've done it.

No amount of snotty letters to me is going to change this situation until you find a way of making sure the information gets to me.

This is an entirely separate issue to the question of why I seem to end up doing a lot of the work of actually teaching my kids how to do the actual work, and you seem to get paid for it.

Top Bottom