Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Got caught by that one yesterday. Took me half an hour to find out how to disable it. :angry:
I found that I had something new this morning in the taskbar :angry:, quick google and turned it off :smile:

postman

Legendary Member
When we matched on tinder my heart skipped a beat, and it still does each time we message.

I'll be a quivvering wreck when we manage our first cycle/cake date, but just know it's because I don't want to fvck "us" up.

:wub:
I think that is lovely.I said something similar when I met my love in Harrogate in 2010,and we are still together,Specialized bikes are a long love affair.

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
FFS... It is a very narrow, steep, cobbled lane. When you can see a cyclist struggling up it, wait for him to pass, don't accelerate towards him! ESPECIALLY when the late evening sun is shining directly into his eyes so he can't see a thing!!!

The yellow circle represents the position of the sun. I couldn't shield my eyes because I needed both hands on the bars to counteract the jolting caused by the steep cobbled surface. I could hear the damn car coming at me but couldn't see it. In the end I hopped up onto the narrow pavement on the left to let the idiot through. :cursing:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
What a surprise, but I'm sure the timings are just a coincidence. Last time you were off sick it was school half term. The time before that it was the Easter break. Now it's the first week of the summer school holiday and your daughter has allegedly been pinged by the NHS app and you have to isolate with her.

ColinJ

What a surprise, but I'm sure the timings are just a coincidence. Last time you were off sick it was school half term. The time before that it was the Easter break. Now it's the first week of the summer school holiday and your daughter has allegedly been pinged by the NHS app and you have to isolate with her.
Sounds familiar...

I had a chat with the MD at my last job. He said it was amazing how often certain employees were getting ill on Thursday nights and getting better on Monday nights. Nothing to do with giving themselves a 4-day weekend, of course ... :whistle:

gbb

Legendary Member
So you're leaving ?

You wont be missed, you contributed nothing, did nothing, full of promise, delivered nowt. Shame you lasted 2 years.

Northern trains managment(some of), you really are a bunch of incompetent, not fit for purpose, kitten turds. How long does it take to print a timetable sheet? Now the flashy electronics have gone blank. I suggest you go back to blackboard and chalk, you might be able to manage that.

ColinJ

Northern trains managment(some of), you really are a bunch of incompetent, not fit for purpose, kitten turds. How long does it take to print a timetable sheet? Now the flashy electronics have gone blank. I suggest you go back to blackboard and chalk, you might be able to manage that.
Why don't you use the internet connection that you used to post that complaint to look it up online instead? :whistle: :laugh:

Top Bottom