Things you've bought twice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Ordered aSella Italia Man Flow saddle.Checked my bank account found that payment had gone through twice.Checked with supplier said that they had found the double payment and would do a refund.Asked them to to send the additional saddle.Now have one on my three bikes

Really like these saddles they are kinder to my ageing posterior.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm forever buying eggs because I take a fancy to bake a cake while I'm out.
Of course, when I get home there's already a 6 pack of eggs in the fridge.
Cycling related, I bought twice the same Altura and Polaris leggings.
I saw them for a good price in the bargain thread, forgot I already had a pair of each.

Cheese. I now have three large blocks of extra mature cheddar in the fridge.

Artists pens. I misplaced mine, bought another pack because I didn't want to turn the house upside down. This is despite the fact they're the spendy ones, not the el cheapo. Only to find the original pack in my camera bag. How the hell they got in there, I shall never know...

Disagree here. Any serious cheese person would have three blocks of cheddar just in case...........:laugh::laugh:

You haven't seen my fridge... :laugh:

Not only do I have three blocks of cheddar, I have old amsterdam, cambozola, stilton, gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, buffalo mozzarella, cheddar with caramelized onion, tilzitser, appenzeller, manchego, cream cheese, gouda with chilli, edam, a christmas cheese with candied ginger and some boingy cone shaped spanish cheese... :whistle:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I've just been rooting around the kitchen cupboard where we keep pasta, beans, rice etc:

Lentils vertes - 2 open bags, 1 unopened

Orzo - 4 open bags, 2 unopened

Tagliatelle - 2 open bags, 1 unopened

Canelli beans - 2 unopened

Split yellow peas - 2 opened***

*** One of which spilt half it's contents because the other person who lives here didn't reseal it.

Goes to find broom!!!!!!

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I mislaid a tool and had to buy another. Naturally the missing one showed up within 24 hrs.

The sad fact that I dont remember which tool means I will probably be buying a third in the near future.

Edit: I think it was a crank extractor. Still square taper on two bikes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom