Things you've bought twice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me and Lexi would get on just fine!
:smile:

You has cheese? (... or prawns, ham, chicken...)

IMG_3993_small.jpg

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The biggest team in London's new ground looked mighty fine on the telly last night.

And I thought you dealt in facts for a living.

1, I'm pretty sure Vicaridge rd is nearly 100 years old.
2, Pretty sure the mighty 'orns were not on the tv last night.

We've still got a game in hand on the spuds.

Oh and ,
3, Fulham are the only team we have a game in hand against. Now I know our training grounds are only divided by a fence and hedges but have you been looking the wrong way?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
And I thought you dealt in facts for a living.

1, I'm pretty sure Vicaridge rd is nearly 100 years old.
2, Pretty sure the mighty 'orns were not on the tv last night.

Oh and ,
3, Fulham are the only team we have a game in hand against. Now I know our training grounds are only divided by a fence and hedges but have you been looking the wrong way?

Chris S

Legendary Member
10mm spanners - lots of them. As usual, they turn up once I've bought another one.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
1570019673786.png
1570019829396.png

Schwinn Passage touring bicycle. The Pink one was a rarity, probably used to finish up the 1986 stock of frames in 1987. I rode the pink one until it became all noodly, then retired it. I got the second, dark blue one, just a month or two ago. A fellow on Bike Forums had listed it, lowered the price twice, then quit listing it. I figured he'd gotten rid of it. Just when I was about to directly contact him, he re-listed at an even lower price. We each drove about 140 miles to get the deal done, which I thought was genuinely nice of him.

D

Deleted member 1258

My winter gloves, they're in the house somewhere and I've given up looking for them having spent a considerable amount of time looking for them and emptying most of the drawers and cupboards in the house, what's the betting they'll turn up a few days after I've brought the new pair.

Top Bottom