Things you've bought twice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You haven't seen my fridge... :laugh:

Not only do I have three blocks of cheddar, I have old amsterdam, cambozola, stilton, gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, buffalo mozzarella, cheddar with caramelized onion, tilzitser, appenzeller, manchego, cream cheese, gouda with chilli, edam, a christmas cheese with candied ginger and some boingy cone shaped spanish cheese... :whistle:
Say "Hi" to Gromit from me

Great! But no chutney please - my neighbour has just washed his new car and that stuff could go anywhere! ^_^

Righty ho... Incoming!!! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Gromit doesn't live here, but two cheese-loving cats do. Poppy is very partial to parmesan and Lexi likes cheddar. :blush:

Looks to me as if the poor cats have no choice but to like cheese.

The biggest team in London's new ground looked mighty fine on the telly last night.

Last edited:
Looks to me as if the poor cats have no choice but to like cheese.

:laugh:

Umm, they also happen like ham, chicken, tuna, sirloin steak... Well, all the usual cat-type things. :blush: It's just that I've had a good run on cheese on yellow sticker of late.

The biggest team in Lodon's new ground looked mighty fine on the telly last night.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

We've still got a game in hand on the spuds.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The Emirates ALWAYS looks fine! :laugh:

Pah, it's B&Q shed compared to our new place.

I mean, have you seen the video of how the pint plastics are filled from underneath?

It's worth a fiver a pint just to see that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47687411

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
£1.50 for a bag of crisps? Bet not too many people will be buying two of them! (To get us back on topic)

Edit: Seriously though, it looks very nice. I hope your team can live up to it. ^_^

Olives... :blush:

OK, I knew I had a couple of kilos of olives in the fridge, but let's just say that I'm now very definitely brexit-proofed in olives, anchovies, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers stuffed with feta... Picked up £25 quids worth of olives and antipasti last night on YS for £2...

Top Bottom