Things you've had a go at but just can't do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Oh forgot....DIY as well, in case the missus reads this. :blush:

potsy

Rambler
Cycling 'hands free':wacko:

Swimming for me, too. Could never get my legs to float.

However, one of my most prized possessions is a badge I won aged 10 for swimming a whole width at my local swimming pool.
It was gained under false pretences because I actually tip-toed across the bottom of the pool whilst flapping my arms around wildly.;)

However, one of my most prized possessions is a badge I won aged 10 for swimming a whole width at my local swimming pool.
It was gained under false pretences because I actually tip-toed across the bottom of the pool whilst flapping my arms around wildly.:blush:

lukesdad

Alan Frame said:

It was gained under false pretences because I actually tip-toed across the bottom of the pool whilst flapping my arms around wildly.;)

Happy days. :laugh:

lukesdad

Alan Frame said:

It was gained under false pretences because I actually tip-toed across the bottom of the pool whilst flapping my arms around wildly.:blush:

Happy days. :blush:

Norm

Greedo said:
Water skiing for me. Tried it twice and just couldn't do it.
Me too. Sailing, surfing, snowboarding, windsurfing, I can do them all but water-skiing just never worked.

I've tried more than twice, as well, I spent my spare time at a sailing / boat club from the age of about 6 months until I got married, never did manage it.

Apparently, I'm pretty good at driving the tow boat, though. ;)

Top Bottom