Think I got scammed :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
...but you get a bell and stand for FREE

I'd spend the £99 in the pub and walk to work everyday. Unfortunately, comments like this have probably made the OP feel even worse about the purchase. Not everyone can be a bike expert, and companies like this exploit such people by selling complete junk.

However, the bike is probably useable for short trips to the shops or work and certainly would avoid the hands of bike theives which is a bonus. I've seen loads of kids around my estate happily riding about on similar bikes so it's not all bad.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
What was the outcome? Or did we give Tatsu such a complex that he/she hasn't returned?

homercles

Sadly an awful lot of people are being fooled into thinking they need a full suspension MTB these days and that a cheap one is better than a higher quality rigid bike that is half the weight. Its a good job most of them never actually go off road.

RedBike

Sadly an awful lot of people are being fooled into thinking they need a full suspension MTB these days and that a cheap one is better than a higher quality rigid bike that is half the weight. Its a good job most of them never actually go off road.

It's a good job most of them never get ridden on the road!

Top Bottom