Thinking about this on C2w Scheme

jowwy

Guru
I like the option of different bikes and i already have 2 ebikes set-up in different formats for the ride to work.........but i got the chance on the new scheme to use ribble and i quite like this bike as another option.

What do you guys think? and please dont comment on cost or whether i need it

vickster

Legendary Member
Weird (aka ugly) seat stays ??

Gunk

Veteran
I like it, as a commuter the road biased version with 105 would probably be a better option. sram can be a bit agricultural

OP
J

jowwy

Guru
I like it, as a commuter the road biased version with 105 would probably be a better option. sram can be a bit agricultural
i have a preference to sram 1x hydraulic over shimano.......the tyres on the one im getting would be wtb horizons in tan wall 47mm

OP
J

jowwy

Guru
Thanks for that, the 105 spec would be my choice, what you looking at?
A good all rounder, swap the tyres out and it’d be a very capable road bike too.
As above, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to me it looks fab, the dropped seat stays are a great modern design and really make the bike.
a chuck it on the car and ride anywhere option.....im not really a roadie anymore hence the 2 x ebikes

but this would give me the option of quick spins across the not so flat roads around me and the winter turbo option when i can't get out, hence the 650b horizons

Top Bottom