Thinking of getting the missus a new bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
So after much searching I came across this gem .

1650136722685.png

Too much toe-in on those rear wheels

Brandane

Legendary Member
Even I, being a less than right-on, modern thinking, politically correct minded person, can see why the OP might annoy some women. Especially women cyclists.

I'm not going to tag them through fear of starting 40 pages of replies worthy of an international crisis, but one name is similar to "studmicks" and the other rhymes with "the plod". Rest assured OP that if they see this thread and are of a mind to bite, you WILL be torn up for ar5e paper! You're on your own with this one.... :ohmy:

OP
OP
B

bagpuss

Guru
Is a titainuim version available ?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Even I, being a less than right-on, modern thinking, politically correct minded person, can see why the OP might annoy some women. Especially women cyclists.

I'm not going to tag them through fear of starting 40 pages of replies worthy of an international crisis, but one name is similar to "studmicks" and the other rhymes with "the plod". Rest assured OP that if they see this thread and are of a mind to bite, you WILL be torn up for ar5e paper! You're on your own with this one.... :ohmy:

Coward, either tag them or don't.

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
I don't want to be accused of white knighting or anything but it's absolutely fine for men to call out misogyny purely for its own sake, we don't need to do it on behalf of, or seek permission from, women. It could however be considered a little rude to talk about, and easily identify, people behind their backs. This kind of 'ooh, you'll be in trouble when these women find out' attitude could itself be considered a bit sexist.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I don't want to be accused of white knighting or anything but it's absolutely fine for men to call out misogyny purely for its own sake, we don't need to do it on behalf of, or seek permission from, women. It could however be considered a little rude to talk about, and easily identify, people behind their backs. This kind of 'ooh, you'll be in trouble when these women find out' attitude could itself be considered a bit sexist.

FFS.. :rolleyes:
I'm just finding this whole CC place a bit farking tiresome now.
Cannot please all the people all the time, so I won't be trying any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom