Thinking of selling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Visage77

Hi all, thinking if selling my triban 5 white, the older model with the squareish carbon frame and forks!
Large size, original condition hardly any use, second owner!
I have no idea how much these are worth so I was hoping for a bit if advice!
Many thanks

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
They have a strong following .

Pop some pictures up so we can see condition etc etc.

What size frame is it?

Where in the country are you?

OP
OP
Visage77

Visage77

They have a strong following .

Pop some pictures up so we can see condition etc etc.

What size frame is it?

Where in the country are you?

I'm in the North West, I think it's a 60cm frame! I'll put some pictures up later as I am out at the minute!

OP
OP
Visage77

Visage77

20170611_155509.jpg
20170611_155610.jpg
20170611_155605.jpg
20170611_155544.jpg
20170611_155539.jpg
20170611_155625.jpg
20170611_155633.jpg

OP
OP
Visage77

Visage77

Some pictures as promised! Trying to work out what would be a realistic price to ask for one of these! As you can see it's in excellent condition! Not had much use!
Thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Couple of hundred?

OP
OP
Visage77

Visage77

£200_£225 I was thinking so I wasn't far off! It is a lot if bike for that as it has hardly been used but I won't use it! Just not possible to get out with with young kids!! Would rather sell it and buy something more practical so I can take the kids out with me!!
If anyone knows anyone who's interested then get in touch! I will post it for sale in a couple of days!

Thanks for the advice!!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
£200_£225 I was thinking so I wasn't far off! It is a lot if bike for that as it has hardly been used but I won't use it! Just not possible to get out with with young kids!! Would rather sell it and buy something more practical so I can take the kids out with me!!
If anyone knows anyone who's interested then get in touch! I will post it for sale in a couple of days!

Thanks for the advice!!

That looks nice , you will improve your sales chance by offering to send via a courier its easy enough to do , just ensure you pack it well , i would suggest £175 - 250 but it's a strange selling world at mo

Top Bottom