Thinking of taking my palm tree to the sunbed shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Yes i did think/worry about that. With my bathroom window being fairly high up (about 15ft),it's quite hard to make out what the plant is. I'm worried incase someone sees it,thinks dope and calls 101 and the plod come round to see if they'll be met with a cat pee/citrusy smell as i open the door. Oh but hang on! They don't respond to 101 calls,only take down your details when you phone them.:whistle:. I should be alright then.;)
The cat pee smell is a sign of a crystal meth lab. You got one of those going as well??!! :ohmy::ohmy:

alicat

Legendary Member
Couldn't you just rotate him after a while so the other leaves get the sunshine? Or just not worry, after all plants don't end up in ideal places in nature and they usually thrive.

postman

Legendary Member
led-grow-lights-vs-cfls-sm.jpg
:rolleyes::whistle:I'm sure some kind people of Accrington,would lend you a couple of these ahem lamps,know what mean ,nudge,nudge.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
When I opened this I was expecting an oversize Palm Tree being donated to a Sunbed Shop as some sort of ornament.

Classic Accy thread.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
View attachment 408280 :rolleyes::whistle:I'm sure some kind people of Accrington,would lend you a couple of these ahem lamps,know what mean ,nudge,nudge.

By coincidence Postie,one of the residents in these flats ended up here because her boyfriend's terrace house in Accrington set on fire because he'd overloaded the sockets due to having turned the upstairs into a cannabis farm. He's now on remand while she's since done a moonlight flit.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just thought i'd post a couple of pics of the palm tree you've always wondered about!:okay: 'He's' been left alone for a few months,hence the weed/grass growing in his pot,but i'm going to take that out today. I suppose he'd have grown much bigger if planted in the ground,or a bigger pot,but if i move flat he'd have to stay behind,so....

1600221856554.png

1600222907644.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I still can't decided whether to take them ( I now have two ) or not.🤔 They've had a good few days in the sun, after summer eventually arrived and they look quite healthy, so maybe wait till the winter when they'll need it. :whistle: ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom