Thinking of taking my palm tree to the sunbed shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Could you get someone to film you taking the plant to the sunbed shop and the subsequent interaction with the staff there?
That might be difficult. If i take it,i'll report back and tell you what they said. When i've used the sunbeds in the past they've always asked my name for "health and safety reasons". If i say Mr Palmer that should cover it.

Just in case this isn't a wind up, trees are not puppies. If you take a tree for a drive, jostle it about and generally treat it like a piece of furniture, you will knock back it's growth. Do it enough and it will die, quicker than not getting enough sun.

But it's just a Tuesday morning funny thread, isn't it?

I'm wondering if accy has a brother called Mathew T, that lives in north wales :okay::wacko:

B&Q sell sack trucks for 20 quid. Perfect transport to the salon and no lifting. In fact if you keep it on the sack truck, you can just follow the sun around the park during the day.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
For all the naysayers on the other 'Gardening' thread: Who said gardening was boring?

I have designed and planted up a palm/boardwalk garden for a client. Some of them have fared well in Somerset and others are kaput. Any idea what it is? And where in the UK are you? Maybe don't answer the last one?

Top Bottom