This afternoon i rode with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Ian Wright :blush:

I'm chuffed to bits. could never have played football with him, but to have ridden along with someone who i admired and cheered at Highbury was awesome.
Really nice bloke, rode 20 miles with him on the the T.D.F. stage from Greenwich to Canterbury.

Joked with Geoff Thomas that i was jealous that they were riding the T.D.F route and he said i could go along with them, and for one fleeting moment, i almost said yes.
And then realised that they are riding 3500Km over the next 3 weeks, and came to my senses.

Got on local TV too, Just a little bit too exited about this :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Excellent " in the mix" moment.

Im not sure I would have been able to turn around ,It could have been a have credit card will travel day. :blush:

OP
OP
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I would comment on his riding skills but that would be wrong :blush:

Fair play to him, he was fine on the flats, and could hold some speed, but he didn't like the slopes :rolleyes:

yenrod

Steve Austin said:
Ian Wright ;)

I'm chuffed to bits. could never have played football with him, but to have ridden along with someone who i admired and cheered at Highbury was awesome.
Really nice bloke, rode 20 miles with him on the the T.D.F. stage from Greenwich to Canterbury.

Joked with Geoff Thomas that i was jealous that they were riding the T.D.F route and he said i could go along with them, and for one fleeting moment, i almost said yes.
And then realised that they are riding 3500Km over the next 3 weeks, and came to my senses.

Got on local TV too, Just a little bit too exited about this :smile: :angry:

What next: Heat magazine ;)

Mr Pig

It seems to me that cycling is gaining ground, slowly. Is it wishful thinking?

yenrod

The more - the better - i reckon it really will get bigger/better !

Which only mean more consideration from the caged lot. :biggrin:

Top Bottom