This bike costs £8599.99. Is it worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lejogger

Guru
Why is everyone being so nasty to each other on this thread?!

Is that black Bianchi some sort of voodoo bike that's turned us all against each other?! Someone find a picture of a white one quick before we start throwing our gauntlets around!!

Zakalwe

Someone, please lock this thread, I keep getting sent emails with the latest installment of what's become the wettest flame war the net has ever seen and it's really getting me down.

e-rider

crappy member
it's not a voodoo bike, it's the price tag i.e. money; that has caused the issues. Some people have money, others don't, but might want it.....some don't give a shoot either way.........etc.

GrasB

Veteran
so in other words - you've made it up. Enough said..... :smile:
I collected a reasonable amount of high quality data & then drew the conclusion the currently accepted knowledge scales all the way down to the very small variations. I then used these conclusions to model & predict outcomes. I then verified the predicted outcome with the real outcome & within a vary small margin of error the predictions matched the real world outcomes.

I didn't 'make it up', I came to conclusions from doing primary research & study. If you're too closed minded to accept this then go ahead & do your own studies it's not exactly difficult to get the data required, it just takes a good systematic protocol with attention to detail when recording data.

I came to my own conclusions long ago about what works and what doesn't. I suggest you draw it up into a research paper and then get it peer-reviewed and published - until you do that, it is nothing more than anecdotal, much the same as my own views.

subaqua

What’s the point
I came to my own conclusions long ago about what works and what doesn't. I suggest you draw it up into a research paper and then get it peer-reviewed and published - until you do that, it is nothing more than anecdotal, much the same as my own views.
good job the internet wasn't about when einstein was publishing his theories. poor man would have given up.

it was hard enough for him anyway

GrasB

Veteran
in a response to this post I got the following from 3 people who write scientific papers for a living...
:rofl:
thought I'd share that with you.

got what..? All I asked for was data - and you haven't given me any. In the meantime, all you have done is blurred the lines between rolling resistance, train (or drive train) resistance and the effects of wind resistance on moving objects - none of which should be incorporated into 'rolling resistance'...

Top Bottom