This bleedin weather AAArrrggghh !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geo

Is it really that unreasonable to think that we should be able to go out for a decent ride in shorts and s/sleeve shirt and maybe even a bit of sun cream !! in the middle of July, 4 rides 4 days pissed wet through on 3 of them. Give me a cold DRY winter day over this anytime !!!!

Oxo

Guru
Is it really that unreasonable to think that we should be able to go out for a decent ride in shorts and s/sleeve shirt and maybe even a bit of sun cream !! in the middle of July.

It is not an unreasonable thought, just an unrealistic one!

Pauluk

I've done only one commute this week. I could have done more but getting the enthusiasm when I get up and its p**sing down, depressing. :sad:

Sandra6

Veteran
It's actually sunny here.
I was expecting rain so left the good bike at home -no mudguard - but it stayed dry and actually quite warm

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
must admit have gone back to bike equipped with gaurds

Lyrical

fen x
Shirt/Shorts here, even in the rain.

Saying that, my shoesis didn't dry out from last night and were wet this morning :sad:

MrB1obby

I was going to go out for a little ride, as dinner wasn't to be ready for an hour and a half. Then it started raining, properly. We've had to turn the TV up because the rain on the conservatory is making so much noise! :cursing::evil:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I'm still wearing arm and leg warmers.

I was going to ask who`s still wearing leg warmers, takes me about 8 miles before i get out of the shade and at 6 am its still nippy enough for legwarmers and a windproof.

Dan H ....
I am seriously considering buying a turbo now !, hardly enough time to get out and ride so a turbo session might be good.Spent all my CC sales money on pre mix tarmac to tidy the drive up as we are trying to move house.

sidevalve

Über Member
Went out today and found the road blocked by a 40 yard stretch of water wall to wall [no pavement just there]. Couldn't tell the depth so I'm afraid I chickened out, but this is SUMMER !

Top Bottom