This is an example of the attitude we have to correct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohnovino

Large Member
Oh that's just crying out for an Autotune remix!

ohnovino

Large Member
There's a couple of YouTubers active in Liverpool who kind of fit that description. Without getting into the "helmet cammers look for trouble" debate again, they do get themselves into dodgy situations that are easily avoidable, and they seem to enjoy having their little chats with drivers.

Anyway, one of them filmed the video below, and updated it when the company involved emailed them to say they don't care and mocked their other videos. Shortly after, that castrato response above was posted. Now I'm not saying it's this driver, just that's it's an interesting coincidence.

Whatever else, that was poor driving and a poor response. I'd let the Police know about that incident - not just for the close pass, but for the aggressively complacent company response

Edited to remove automatically censored words.

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
P

Peowpeowpeowlasers

There's a couple of YouTubers active in Liverpool who kind of fit that description. Without getting into the "helmet cammers look for trouble" debate again, they do get themselves into dodgy situations that are easily avoidable, and they seem to enjoy having their little chats with drivers.

Anyway, one of them filmed the video below, and updated it when the company involved emailed them to say they don't care and mocked their other videos. Shortly after, that castrato response above was posted. Now I'm not saying it's this driver, just that's it's an interesting coincidence.

Classic. If you google the company name that video appears on the first page of search results. That can't be good for business...

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.

This is a most excellent troll, i applaud this man.

subaqua

What’s the point
has the scouse accent changed to a whiny accent in the years I have been away from the North west.

sounds like a desperate scousewife accent - i.e. faychhhhhhhhhhhhhe as fuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh larrrrrrrr

I wonder how grazed his knuckles are from dragging them along the ground :smile:

Ian Cooper

Expat Yorkshireman
I don't care to raise my blood pressure a single point by watching the video. I can see all I need to see by looking at his face, which is carrying more weight in terms of lard than the weight of his brain. Maybe if he got on a bike occasionally, rather than drive his mobile couch around, he wouldn't be carrying around what looks to be the weight of an extra person (or three).

SW19cam

Über Member
haha totally shouldn't have watched this in work time, because when I laughed out loud people guessed I wasn't working... He has another funny rant about people standing in shop door ways...;)

Top Bottom