This is an example of the attitude we have to correct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Process of elimination.... he mentions mobile phone driving, cutting too close.. must have surely been reported to Plod at some point. Makes you wonder if the mobile was involved.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
What a pleasant fella. :smile:

His second video is just as insightful.

:laugh:

Hehehe! His next rant. People who work at funfairs? Goldfish..? People with shoes on..? That little kid on the John Lewis christmas advert...? People who wash more than once a week?

JohnHenry

Loose member.
Trouble is - he might have a point about people who stand in shop doorways and don't get me started on people who can't find their money when it comes to pay at the checkout....
9524-fd71c3c9a221b6b15720d191035b2f41.jpg

Attachments

• harry_worth1.jpg
    harry_worth1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 47

subaqua

What’s the point
Hehehe! His next rant. People who work at funfairs? Goldfish..? People with shoes on..? That little kid on the John Lewis christmas advert...? People who wash more than once a week?
i could say organisms with more brain cells than him but thats being discriminatory to amoebas

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Trouble is - he might have a point about people who stand in shop doorways and don't get me started on people who can't find their money when it comes to pay at the checkout....

LOL reminded me of a bus driver a few years ago to some kid: "Get your money ready BEFORE you get on the bus, mate!"

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
i could say organisms with more brain cells than him but thats being discriminatory to amoebas
I used to play with protozoa at college. Great fun.

stephyt

know ur point exactly..and from the cashiers POV regarding change its bugs the life out of u when they fumble for change and theres big ques biulding up at ur till u just wanna hurry them but cant do owt abt lol :angry: been there done that got the tshirt (literally i went from behind the tills to bein a senior sales ) :laugh:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
know ur point exactly..and from the cashiers POV regarding change its bugs the life out of u when they fumble for change and theres big ques biulding up at ur till u just wanna hurry them but cant do owt abt lol :angry: been there done that got the tshirt (literally i went from behind the tills to bein a senior sales ) :laugh:

I once had to break up near fistycuffs between two old ladies when I did the cash tills in a local restaurant. Both refused to let the other pay.

Let's look positively..although mocking, "taking the lane" was mentioned. Not understood, but mentioned.

As for other videos...

These people who slob around on settees babbling on Youtube. What'sattabout? It's allays a man innit? Allays gotta sit their fat farkin arse on a shitty settee and talk crap. etc etc.

OP
OP
P

Peowpeowpeowlasers

Heh, I guess the online criticism of his ill-educated rants was too much for him.

Or maybe the local cake shop closed and he was too depressed to rant further.

Top Bottom