This is it, they've arrived....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After months of dithering and debating........

My A520's have arrived. The toeclips and 20 years worth of toeclip experience, are about to be ditched: but .......

.....I just can't pull that piece of rubber off the bottom of me shoes ...... help xx(

I need moral support (and a pair of pliers).

bonj2

prize it up with a screwdriver.

SPD stands for Shi**no Peddling Dynamics. An industry standard used by many peddle manufacturers. Shurely you mean cleats.

Fitting the pedals to the bike, then installing the cleats in the shoes seems to me to be the appropriate course of events.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

mickle said:
SPD stands for Shi**no Peddling Dynamics. An industry standard used by many peddle manufacturers. Shurely you mean cleats.

Fitting the pedals to the bike, then installing the cleats in the shoes seems to me to be the appropriate course of events.

OK, OK - Pedant:angry:xx(

The pedals I can take off but once I've torn that bit of rubber off the shoes ............

dither, dither, dither

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Put the pedals on but don't remove the plastic, that way you can be uncomfortable, and out of pocket!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

mondobongo said:
Have you got em on yet? Been for a test ride? Comedy dismount moment yet?

Steady, they only arrived this morning.

Anyway, test ride, there's waves in the puddles at the moment !

mondobongo

Über Member
Go on brave the weather and go out and give em a spin. Seriously you will be amazed how quickly you get used to them and you can do cheat bunny hops as well ;-)

Top Bottom