This is my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yes, P5. Upgraded to Fibre Lyte single front ring, Dura Ace Di2, Ceramic Speed OSPW, Ceramic Speed BB,Zipp 808 and Super 9 disc.

I drew the line at Ceramic speed wheel bearings as they were going to be around £700 :eek:
Those, a set of Lightweights, THM cranks.....;)

mattobrien

Guru
Those, a set of Lightweights, THM cranks.....;)
It's my TT bike, so nice as Lightweight wheels would be, weight is pretty irrelevant, it's all about the aero. My money is better spent on coaching and I do have my eye on an Encapsulator skin suit - I am just waiting for a mate to come back from tunnel testing to confirm it is worth pulling the trigger on.

My bike may be steel

IMG_20190304_124552372.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
My goals for the year are a sub 19 min 10 and a sub 48min 25. Whether I can find a course that is downhill both ways with a tail wind may directly affect my chance or achieving this :laugh:

I think I was lucky last year in that all the fast courses I entered all had fast days. The only annoyance was puncturing on the way to the start of a 30 miler. It was won with a 53:44 (mental time), so I think I would have gone under the hour by a couple of minutes.

I mainly race in the East region (B) and venture to the E2/10 /25 / 30 (although that is the only London East I have ridden)

@CXRAndy @Cuchilo where do you gents race?
Mainly H courses so in and around the Chilterns , you probably already know the F11/10 is a fast 10 and the H25/2 is a fast 25 .

CXRAndy

Guru
My goals for the year are a sub 19 min 10 and a sub 48min 25. Whether I can find a course that is downhill both ways with a tail wind may directly affect my chance or achieving this :laugh:

I think I was lucky last year in that all the fast courses I entered all had fast days. The only annoyance was puncturing on the way to the start of a 30 miler. It was won with a 53:44 (mental time), so I think I would have gone under the hour by a couple of minutes.

I mainly race in the East region (B) and venture to the E2/10 /25 / 30 (although that is the only London East I have ridden)

@CXRAndy @Cuchilo where do you gents race?

Im in Lincolnshire around Sleaford

No way in your class, my ambitions is to go sub 1hr for a local 25. It can be a quick course with decent weather

Milzy

Guru
Love it when amateurs have better kit than what Fabian Cancellara used in his amazing career.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
This is my bike. I'm aiming for a sub 3 hour 25 this summer.

View attachment 455876
Do you wear a skin suit for better aerodynamics ??

Top Bottom