This is soo god dam sexy..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Right, boil some pasta...

I like it when it goes gloopy ;)

Then put some red salmon on a plate and mix in some mayo (in middle of plate)....

...then add a little salad...(on the side)........:biggrin:

...drain pasta and spread on plate.......

THEN add: [drum roll]

Chopped tomatoes all over the food :biggrin:

Add extras like mustard or what ever you like........

Thats like, jenna jameson looks', but of the culinary variety ~ on a plate to me ! ;):tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

: whats your fave home-made meal :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Oh I forgot the olive oil dripped over the lot :biggrin:

stevenb

Last night I had a similar meal.
A tin of tuna in spring water. Fusili pasta cooked for 10 mins. I put some butter and pepper in with the pasta once it was drained and then added tuna....carb n protein meal. :biggrin: Not heaven by any means....but a nourishing meal anyhow.

KitsuneAndy

Red Snapper, coated in onion, cumin, chilli, ginger, lime juice and turmeric (food processed into a paste) and dipped in rice flour. Steamed until it's just nice and soft and served with fragrant rice.

Wogan

Pomme Frites avec Jus de la Vache - Chips n gravy
Erbsen mit Kase - Cheesy peas

Yenkers, I thought you Bow Bellers were all up for RUDDY jellied eels and beef paste sandwiches cooked by Enid Blyton. Pasta is Shmasta, rice is where it's at, man. you want to start digging some Oriental food, that will get your energy levels back on RUDDY track.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gunner, mate ~ I wouldn't replace you for the world.

When you having your meat and 2 veg ;) don't forget your Yorkies (puddings :biggrin:) with a lashings of gravy for extra effect whilst enjoying the traditional Sunday lunch....

;)

All the best....

:biggrin:

:wacko: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(for everybody else).........Gun'lad and myself go back quite a way ~ back to the virtual begining of c+ :biggrin:)

Gunner Rodgers said:
Yenkers, I thought you Bow Bellers were all up for RUDDY jellied eels and beef paste sandwiches cooked by Enid Blyton. Pasta is Shmasta, rice is where it's at, man. you want to start digging some Oriental food, that will get your energy levels back on RUDDY track.

Top Bottom