This is the best sprint of all time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
You haven't seen my Mrs when she's late for the bus, now that's a sprint.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Mercedes make good sprinters

7d1252982535-ho-perception-rolling-up-mercedes-sprinter-mercedes-benz-sprinter-hartmann-tuning_1.jpg

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
That's not how you are coming across.
One comes across how one perceives it to be. You can't tell how anyone is coming across from reading text on your monitor. So don't assume things and mind your own business next time as the reply was not to you.
And another thing your Cavendish sprint was posted in the wrong forum....
Where should it have been posted? as I thought this area was for chitchat about random things, it being a "cafe".

asterix

Comrade Member
One comes across how one perceives it to be. You can't tell how anyone is coming across from reading text on your monitor. So don't assume things and mind your own business next time as the reply was not to you.

Where should it have been posted? as I thought this area was for chitchat about random things, it being a "cafe".

The fact is that you have told us you are a fast cyclist. Fine. Why not become a pro? A simple question. And yet it seems to have rattled your cage.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

MjAxMy04OTQ3YTcwYzk0NTg2OTY0.png

postman

Legendary Member
You ain't seen NOTHING yet.Wait till Thursday night.Starting after brekkie tomorrow,i have tro drink 4 litres of Klean Prep,a solution to clear me out,for my Colonoscopy Friday morning.I will be the fastest thing out of the blocks,at the first sign of wind.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
My favourite bit in that initial clip is at about 1:55 - the 2010 finish where the leaders are giving it their all, and then Cav appears to just cruise past them in the background! The

Top Bottom