This is the life!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Brock said:
The Westbury white horse!? I grew up round there, used to ride my grifter over and clamber down to sit in the horses eye.. You don't consider risk at 7 years old do you? :biggrin:

Tis very steep, you formerly 7yo nutter!

Milo

Guru
I remember when I was 7 throwing my self down Pendrile hill in tut midlands on a tobaggon
Wouldn't even think about it now.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Well, i've been working really late lately and today my boss took us all out to lunch and then said we could go home after. so i had a really nice sunny ride home (note to self: leave a pair of shorts/top at work in future in case i did what i did this morning and rode to work in my winter stuff coz it was cold thinking i wouldn't be coming back until 6pm) and the rape seed flowers are out in all the fields (am i the only one that loves the smell?) and it was gorgeous.

gbb

Legendary Member
miloat said:
THeres a great one near Uffington In Oxfordshire.
really good campsite on a farm nearby as well used to go there last summer.

Awesome views, beautiful countryside....i would NOT like to cycle the last mile of the hill at the top xx(:biggrin:

Nice one simonali :biggrin:

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
miloat said:
There a similar sort of thing but instead of a horse its a hunter with his thing out cant remember where it is though.

Cerne Abbas? Keep meaning to go and have a look at this, as I don't think it's too far away. Dorset, I think.

Nice pictures Simonali. Looks like a nice ride.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Would've been had I been fitter*! Had to keep stopping on the way up and every time I restarted I couldn't go as far as the last time. :wacko:

*Think I need to go up there more often to achieve that, though.

Top Bottom