This weekend...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
...what will you be doing?

Today I will be fitting a cycle computer and new saddle to the bike. I was hoping for a ride today (despite the forecasted heavy showers) but it's very windy and I don't do wind!
I may do some photography on Saturday, and Sunday looks good for a ride.

I know how to live! :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
...what will you be doing?

Today I will be fitting a cycle computer and new saddle to the bike. I was hoping for a ride today (despite the forecasted heavy showers) but it's very windy and I don't do wind!
I may do some photography on Saturday, and Sunday looks good for a ride.

I know how to live! :laugh:
Hate the wind too.....and it's only forecast to get stronger as the day goes on. Oh well, extra long dog walk I think.

MikeG

Guru
Marshaling on Sunday morning in a club time trial, then riding off to where my wife is running her first 20 miles race, as part of her preparations for her first marathon. With the weather down here being set fair for a week, and due to be 16 degrees and almost windless on Sunday, it is perfect cycling weather.

Oops, I see they've changed the forecast to give us a bit of a breeze. But still fine, warm, dry.....

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Marshaling on Sunday morning in a club time trial, then riding off to where my wife is running her first 20 miles race, as part of her preparations for her first marathon. With the weather down here being set fair for a week, and due to be 16 degrees and almost windless on Sunday, it is perfect cycling weather.
Ooh good luck to your wife!

SS Retro

Today and Sat look great sat here having my morning coffee bathed in sunshine. :sun:Will slip in a quick 20 miles this afternoon.

Sat morning will be a ride round the quite back lanes of the lakes to Hawkshead, coffee and cake back home for lunchtime. Strade Bianche race on eurosport with a nice beer in the afternoon. :wahhey:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
If I can I'll be heading to the hills, first sportive of the year in a couple of weeks so I need to give the climbing muscles a wee stretch... Sunday looks the better day this weekend in Central Scotland so Sunday I'll be pounding sheriffmuir

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Probably not cycling, sadly. :sad:
Cutting down some bookcases to make them fit in a different place, emptying the dead stuff from last year's hanging baskets, digging over a flower bed ready for seeding, etc. May get in a quick couple of hours on the bike at some point.:bicycle:

Hardrock93

Guru
On Sunday, a short and leisurely group ride (or 'Pedal Oot', as the organiser calls it), from Stirling to Deanston, where we will fuel up on cake at the excellent distillery cafe, the Coffee Bothy. Then back towards home, aided by a forecast 12mph westerly.

TeeQue

Badminton Saturday morning, possibly going out for a meal Saturday night or maybe going to Crufts Sunday.

Bike wise I need to give it a good wash and finally get round to fitting the new brake blocks and gear inners I've had waiting for a few weeks and reindex the gears. Unfortunately I think that's going to have to take priority over actually riding the thing!

Goonerobes

Its okay to be white
I hope to get a little ride in this afternoon as Saturday is FA Cup day so the day will be spent at & around the Home of Football.
On Sunday (hangover permitting) I intent to put the new summer wheels & tyres on as by the look of things the weather is about to turn for the better!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Tomorrow I'll be taking photos of cakes - a group I belong to is having a Bake Off to celebrate its fifth birthday. Once photographed and judged, there will be a lot of cake eating. I'm cycling the three miles to a friend's for a lift there and suspect I might have to go the very long way home. If I'm able to get on the bike at all, that is.

Sunday, I'll be out on the road bike. Not sure where yet. Somewhere hilly, just to confirm @Old Plodder's theory about my eating/cycling habits :thumbsup:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'm riding the Ripon Canter Audax on Saturday, then going to the theatre. Not sure about Sunday yet but it will involve driving back from Darligton at some point

Top Bottom