This weekend...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I shall be snail fishing in the local puddles using a copy of beer weekly, whilst singing Le Marseilles in Italian and standing on one leg wearing a Kimono.
Sounds a bit boring......can you not do something unusual? :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
My parents are visiting so presumably I have to talk to them

Collecting my genesis finally hopefully, so it can sit in my lounge and I can stare wistfully at it and the forecasted sunshine outside :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tomorrow is son # 2 football training, garden need a spring sprucing up and a bit of diy.
On Sunday our 100 miler ride crew are going to meet that whippersnapper @young Ed as he's letting us tag along with him for a few miles.

tomorrow is open for options - 1) is a bike ride in the am, then over to BIL's in the pm 2) is nothing in am, and over to BIL's in pm and 3) yet to be suggested to my OH is that we ride to his brother's and home again...(this will probably get vetoed on the grounds that it is his brother's and our nephew's birthday this week and if he cycles he can't drink whilst there... (due to distances involved in ride from Delamere Forest to NE side of Manchester (Royton)!) OK cycling through Royton is probably best vetoed full stop, I know.
Sunday - shopping am, parents' briefly and then over to my Grandfather's for Sunday lunch with him before heading home and putting shopping away and getting ready for the week ahead.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've got a Christening to go to

If our forecast is correct:blink: we will be getting out tomorrow and sunday and hopefully get more miles in, all together I reckon we have got about 1000 miles in this year, Eileen has a few more as she commutes on her bike some days............but still we are well up on the last couple of years tally.^_^

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Buying bread first thing, then ambling off on the bike to try the new saddle, on of them Charge Spoon things. Got a nice steady 20 miles mapped out, extendable with many options if the legs and saddle comfort allow:smile:
Might even pedal Sunday with the kids if it stays fine..

young Ed

Veteran
Heading off a snowshoeing microadventure with Dad on Saturday! First time doing some proper snowshoeing all winter! Will post pics after I get back. Super excited! :biggrin:
oooh nice. where abouts?
Tomorrow is son # 2 football training, garden need a spring sprucing up and a bit of diy.
On Sunday our 100 miler ride crew are going to meet that whippersnapper @young Ed as he's letting us tag along with him for a few miles.
hehe yep, should be good fun
hopefully weather will be like this after-noon, i haven't had such a pleasurable commute for ages! :biggrin:
on sunday you get to decide weather or not i should be allowed to stay on this forum!
Cheers Ed

jhawk

Veteran
oooh nice. where abouts?

Just across the river - literally, walking on water. And then up into a trail for a few k's.

EDIT: This river:

2014-03-07 11.43.03.jpg

Top Bottom