This weekend...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I shall be tending the sick :laugh:
Awwwww

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
...what will you be doing?

Today I will be fitting a cycle computer and new saddle to the bike. I was hoping for a ride today (despite the forecasted heavy showers) but it's very windy and I don't do wind!
I may do some photography on Saturday, and Sunday looks good for a ride.

I know how to live! :laugh:
Mrs Donger says the lawn could stand a mowing, and haven't I repaired that curtain pole yet? So looks like an early start to tiptoe out and do a 30 miler in the Cotswolds or the Forest of Dean tomorrow.

shortone

Get in from work at 06:30 Sat morning.
Sleep for 4 hours.
Take new bike out for a break in ride with the good lady.
maybe mow the garden in the afternoon, followed by wine.
Sunday morning ride out with the gang, 65 miles planned this Sunday. Clean bikes and then chill.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I may get out for a bike ride in the afternoon on Saturday, if it is not snowing. Otherwise, maybe Sunday afternoon I will ride. I need to get some miles in before I have to ride in the St Patrick's Day Parade next week.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Today I'll be doing the Ripon Canter Audax followed by a visit to a friend or two in Darlington.

Sunday I'll be adding content to a science tutorial blog that I've created for the pupils at a school where I have just started to work a day a week.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Been invited on a club run this morning but I'm in two minds .
1 , I had planned a bigger ride on my own to include Leith hill the hard way .
2 , I'm not sure i'm ready for full mamil exposure :eek:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Went out on bike for the first time this year yesterday. Today, spent a couple of hours weeding. Beautiful weather.

Top Bottom