This weeks beer deal

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Greedo, 14 May 2010.

1. Greedo

Greedo Guest

bud unfortunately

however 20 x 440ml cans for a mere £10 in Asda

2. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

HEATHEN!! :biggrin:

3. I wouldn't drink that piss if I was given it. "King of Beers" my hairy arse.:biggrin:

4. snakehips

snakehips Well-Known Member

Hmmm , crap but at least it's cheap crap.
    Now , anybody know of any deals on anything a bit tastier ?

Snake

My Library

5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Resistance is futile! Moderator

6 cans of own-brand Dandelion and Burdock for a quid, also in Asda.
    As far as Bud goes, I'd sooner drink my own urine.
    There's probably more alcohol in there too...

6. Monsieur Remings

Monsieur Remings Veteran

But not if you've been drinking ...ahem...Bu...Bu...sorry, the fizzy piss that nicked its name from a reputable Czech variety of beer.

7. dodgy

dodgy Guru

Nout wrong with Budweiser, it's a nice refreshing beer. In the pub I only ever drink real ale, but at home I'm quite partial to a very cold Bud. Partly because it's almost impossible to replicate the quality of a good real ale at home, so I don't bother trying. Those bottled real ales are rank, all Emperor's new clothes in my opinion.

Still, drink what you enjoy and celebrate the variety :laugh:

8. hackbike 666

hackbike 666 Guest

Im going to save a tenner yehaaaaaaaaa.

9. longers

longers Veteran

My nearest health food shop sells some excellent local bottled ales, some are bottled on the premises. Very healthy :laugh:

Amen to enjoying the variety and drinking what you enjoy. Unless it's smooth.

10. dodgy

dodgy Guru

The best real ale I've had at home (I don't brew - not acceptable to my wife :laugh: ) is to take a sterilised milk carton to my local and ask them to fill it. As long as you drink it within a few hours you wouldn't taste the difference :ohmy: But if you're going to pay pub prices, you may as well drink it in there, too!

11. longers

longers Veteran

There's one in town that does carry outs in something similar to what you describe. Not tried it but it'd be drunk by the time I walked home I reckon.

12. Happiness Stan

Happiness Stan Well-Known Member

I've got a 5ltr bucket of piss here. One pound to you sir. Bargain.

13. MrRidley

MrRidley Guest

A lot of the local "jakies" round here buy those enormous bottles of cider, i think there's bout 3 litres in it and costs about 50p, seems to do the job though.

14. Kestevan

Kestevan Last of the Summer Winos

Budwisers not Beer.

It's foul, fizzy american pisswater. Even the bloody French have better beer. Anyone over the age of 14 with working taste buds caught drinking the damned stuff should be drowned in their own stale urine as a warning to others.

15. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Greedo you should be ashamed. I wouldnt feed that shoot to the pigs. If I had any, which I havent.

Cheeky Asahi/ red wine combo for me tonite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice