This weeks beer deal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Greedo said:
bud unfortunately
however 20 x 440ml cans for a mere £10 in Asda

HEATHEN!! :biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
6 cans of own-brand Dandelion and Burdock for a quid, also in Asda.
As far as Bud goes, I'd sooner drink my own urine.
There's probably more alcohol in there too...

TheDoctor said:
6 cans of own-brand Dandelion and Burdock for a quid, also in Asda.
As far as Bud goes, I'd sooner drink my own urine.
There's probably more alcohol in there too...

But not if you've been drinking ...ahem...Bu...Bu...sorry, the fizzy piss that nicked its name from a reputable Czech variety of beer.

dodgy

Nout wrong with Budweiser, it's a nice refreshing beer. In the pub I only ever drink real ale, but at home I'm quite partial to a very cold Bud. Partly because it's almost impossible to replicate the quality of a good real ale at home, so I don't bother trying. Those bottled real ales are rank, all Emperor's new clothes in my opinion.

Still, drink what you enjoy and celebrate the variety :laugh:

longers

Legendary Member
dodgy said:
Those bottled real ales are rank, all Emperor's new clothes in my opinion.

Still, drink what you enjoy and celebrate the variety :ohmy:

My nearest health food shop sells some excellent local bottled ales, some are bottled on the premises. Very healthy :laugh:

Amen to enjoying the variety and drinking what you enjoy. Unless it's smooth.

dodgy

The best real ale I've had at home (I don't brew - not acceptable to my wife :laugh: ) is to take a sterilised milk carton to my local and ask them to fill it. As long as you drink it within a few hours you wouldn't taste the difference :ohmy: But if you're going to pay pub prices, you may as well drink it in there, too!

longers

Legendary Member
There's one in town that does carry outs in something similar to what you describe. Not tried it but it'd be drunk by the time I walked home I reckon.

MrRidley

A lot of the local "jakies" round here buy those enormous bottles of cider, i think there's bout 3 litres in it and costs about 50p, seems to do the job though.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Budwisers not Beer.

It's foul, fizzy american pisswater. Even the bloody French have better beer. Anyone over the age of 14 with working taste buds caught drinking the damned stuff should be drowned in their own stale urine as a warning to others.

Top Bottom