This year's challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last year I spent lots of time cycling to places I'd been past or through, but never been to. To be fair, I realised why I'd never been to most of 'em :eek:. This year I'm going to be riding to places with rude names. It's got to be worth a giggle I reckon :giggle:. I've already found three which are easily reachable, for me.

I want to cycle to the places untouched by modern society. See primitive cultures and try and find out first hand what it's like to be in a society without developed infrastructure and things we take for granted like education.

Trouble is, it turns out cycling to Scotland from London will take me a while.

young Ed

Veteran
I want to cycle to the places untouched by modern society. See primitive cultures and try and find out first hand what it's like to be in a society without developed infrastructure and things we take for granted like education.

com' doon 'ere, we got 'ore mud than concrete! :biggrin:
'elp with the lambing, pro'er fun! ;)
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
my challenge for the year apart from a mileage based one is still kind of mileage based :tongue:
it is to ride C2C (about 150 miles) in 1 day
i will probably do it over 3 days, take train up there and stay in youth hostel or similar then cycle the C2C the second day and then stay in youth hostel, hotel etc that night (will turn up late) and then take train home next day
Cheers Ed

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

You can do it!
The CC Ecosse contingent will be ready to welcome you :crazy:

Top Bottom