England : Leicestershire This years plans for 13 riders rides Ideas ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
As an additional note, it'd be good to know some dates in advance so I can put em in my diary!
You think I've planned that far ahead :laugh:
As a rough guide last weekend in Feb ,April ,June ,August ,October most rides will be on a Sunday as that's my preferred day . But preferences for Sat for more inclusion will be considered. I will start planning Febs ride and get the dates confirmed up giving as much notice as possible

Not for one moment! I just like knowing when I'm busy and don't want to miss the rides!

Say, I already know I'm busy much of late April!

pclay

Veteran
I have been to Waterloo farm several times and it's the best coffee around. Well known for their black pudding sandwiches too.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Aprils Market Bosworth ride -

@cyberknight mentioned a ride to Breedon on the Hill https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/market-bosworth-ride.203987/page-8 .

I popped in to Beths Kitchen for the first time on new years eve.... Bloody hell its good :hungry:
Remember a guy on a winter club run having the bread and butter pud with custard once, bet it was like lead in his stomach.

I doubt i will even be doing club runs next few weeks as work is having a big change around so they are asking for people on Sunday mornings, cant turn down double time.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Just been informed Easter falls mid April any objections for a Market Bosworth ride on either good Friday 14th or bank Holiday Monday 17th ??

Monday is better for me, will be heading back from Worcester on the Friday.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
As of at the moment, assuming my hols are confirmed, I'm available on 17th June and 1st July.
I might be around on 3rd of June but it's the day before the Norwich 100, and 24th June but it's the day before L2B so might be a bit optimistic..

Top Bottom