Those cycling annoyances...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
simonali said:
What about punctures?

:biggrin:

Most assuredly, you are going straight to hell.

Mismatched rims, riser bars with bar ends, mountain bikes with aero bars, dual crown forks on anything but a down hill bike, Brooks saddles which need tensioning, dirty Bromptons, flourescent yellow anything, Raleigh, bottle dynamos, cotter-pins, snobbery.

Dorky cycle clothing - capes, fluorescent yellow, watermelon helmets.

Crappy, do-good do-nothing, Save a Gay Whale for Jesus arsewits giving cyclists a bad name. I'm looking at you Critical Ass.

Those arsey scaffolding bikes that cost a bomb - Moultons?

The fishy whiff of inner tube air - eeugh!

The non-cycling masses and their wonderful insights:
"Do you wear lycra? Are you gay then?"
"100 miles? Why don't you just drive?"
"Ooh it's so dangerous!"
"Cyclist? You on drugs then?"

Ho ho you drooling retards can't you come up with one, single original thought between watching repeats of "Property Ladder" and shoving handfuls of mechanically-recovered meat into your fetid, oxygen-wasting gobs?

*Ah have exorcised the demons. This house is clear*

Nothing annoys me. Ever. :biggrin:

surfgurl

Walking into work having just rode in, wearing cycling gear, carrying helmet and water bottle, with a great smile on my face.
"Have you cycled in again?"
At least the kids at the school I work in ask "How far do you cycle?" or "Was it nice ride to school Miss?"

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
People who tell you aluminium frame will fail catastrophicaly at any moment, yet never question the fact that their brakes, cranks, bars, stem, wheels and so on are all made from the same material.

And then they fly off somewhere in a thirty year old aluminium Jumbo Jet.

My water bottles don't match...they are both trek bottles, so at least match the bike, but they are 2 different designs and one is white and the other see-through and it annoys the hell out of me :biggrin: Still, I'm too embarrassed to order another one just for the sake of having two matching bottles :biggrin::blush: It might just be a case of mild ocd...

Top Bottom