Thought-provoking pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
tt.jpg

tony111

Veteran
23434950_10214792438230435_2392706416059222391_n.jpg
Tyne Cot cemetery, Passchendaele, Belgium.
We were visiting the cemetery as part of a tour when we saw this small wedding party appear. Our tour guide told us that the bride was a local girl, and although she had no relatives in the cemetery she wanted to leave her bouquet to honour those that had fallen in The Great War.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I was watching that live on TV thinking I was looking at a tragic accident, then I saw the 2nd plane ... the day world changed.
I had been doing a lot of work in the city around the time of the London bombings with a mate . He called me when it was kicking off and said planes are going mad so get home . I live near Heathrow bloody airport ! :laugh:

Colin_P

Guru
Everyone who has ever lived and all those living, did and do so on this small blue dot.
upload_2018-1-29_23-25-19.jpeg

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
I think disturbing photos usually are thought provoking (assuming that is what you are referring to). However, I'd also personally prefer thought provoking over shocking/disturbing, and this seems to be where this thread is going. I don't think a photo has to be brutal to be thought provoking. I love this one:

batonrouge.jpg

Shame the thread has disgusting photos rather than thought provoking - I’m out.

Top Bottom