Thoughts on this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I nipped around to a friends house tonight that used to ride and he showed me his old road bike .

011_zps7ae305e2.jpg

Bought new in the 90's by him so one owner . The garage was dark so I couldn't really see a lot but it looked in good nick ..... for a bike stored in a garage .

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
looks good to me what model Pug is it ? Loks like a 531 fork sticker but not sure

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
No idea , the flash on the camera lit up the bike . I couldn't really see any details .
The way he had spoken about it I was expecting to see an early carbon bike so this was a bit of a surprise .
Hes asking £100 for it .

Steve Malkin

Veteran
I nipped around to a friends house tonight that used to ride and he showed me his old road bike .

011_zps7ae305e2.jpg

Bought new in the 90's by him so one owner . The garage was dark so I couldn't really see a lot but it looked in good nick ..... for a bike stored in a garage .

Looks like this one to me:
Peugeot_Competition_3000.jpg

From the 1996 Peugeot catalogue which you can download as a pdf here: http://cyclespeugeot.com/Catalogs.html

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I wasn't really thinking of buying it . I was there and it came up in conversation so we had a look . Should I tell him to ebay it for the best price or should I buy it and win TTs on it ^_^

why not offer to help him sell it should go good money if all ok

2 ifs

if it was nearer i would be shouting
if i had any room left in garage

Top Bottom