"Threads started by"...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Didn't you used to be able to search for threads started by a particular forummer? I'm trying to find a thread of mine from ages back, and can't find this option anymore....

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Arch said:
Didn't you used to be able to search for threads started by a particular forummer? I'm trying to find a thread of mine from ages back, and can't find this option anymore....

You still can. Go to Advanced Search and there's a drop-down near the top right, to choose between "Find posts by user" and "Find threads started by".

Davidc

Guru
Or

Click on your name at the top right

Your user info turns up, click on show all statistics in the mini statistics box

Next screen click on show threads or show posts as needed.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
There's no point replying to Arch. She'll not be able to find this thread again.

:smile:

Cheers everyone, maybe it was more obvious before or something.

To add to the complication, I've realised I don't think I even started the thread I'm looking for, and can't remember who did....

ChrisKH

Guru
Arch said:
:biggrin:

To add to the complication, I've realised I don't think I even started the thread I'm looking for, and can't remember who did....

If it helps, you started this one. :smile:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Arch said:
:smile:

What was it about? We can easily narrow it down by subject. Schoolgirl sex, dogging or cottaging - Patrick; "Lefties" - Spire or Andy; "Yoghurt Knitters, "Tramplers" or Llama Windfarm Death - Linf; and so on...

Shaun

Founder
theclaud said:
What was it about? We can easily narrow it down by subject. Schoolgirl sex, dogging or cottaging - Patrick; "Lefties" - Spire or Andy; "Yoghurt Knitters, "Tramplers" or Llama Windfarm Death - Linf; and so on...

You've gone and done it now - this thread will have 50,000 hits from Googlers by tomorrow morning ... :evil:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Admin said:
You've gone and done it now - this thread will have 50,000 hits from Googlers by tomorrow morning ... :evil:

Happy to oblige!

Shaun

Founder
I don't think there's too much to worry about. I've just checked the first few hundred links that come up in Google for that search and none of them are cycling related at all!!!! :evil:

Top Bottom