Thunderbirds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Well, what do you think?
We are watching it on plus 1. Seems a bit pants and I'm wondering how many characters (and new characters) they can introduce in the first 20 minutes.
So far it seems like a merchandising exercise.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Thanks to @welsh dragon I've missed it, still got 45 minutes of this Transformers film left.

TVC

I watched it up to the first break and gave up. Far too frantic, it seemed like every character had to be doing something at all times. The beauty of the original was the way it was paced to build tension, this one jumped around all over the place.

albion

Guru
As Prince Charles,

'Thunderbirds are Goon'.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I watched 1 minute of it and I can honestly say, I've never seen anything quite so awful. Truly dreadful..

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Well, there is an hour I will never get back. I've been surfing the web and have just realised that it's finished and that Hubster has put a recorded crime drama thing on. Not even Midsomer.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
well it is for kids.....watched it with my 9 year old son...I thought it was a load of shiite, but I thought the original was also shiiite and to many people been overly nostalgic, anyway his verdict after 30 minutes was Da this is rubbish I'm going to my room....

So did you carry on watching it?

Top Bottom