Ti Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have seen reviews for that frame from 2010 so it could be old potentially.

I would need to dig more on the website.

Edit: the description says receipt held? So maybe it’s the initial sale receipt so I could ask.

the prices are more on EBay to take into account the sale/list fees.
It could be, but they did offer the same frames for a long time

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not heard of them before, but they do seem to have some good reviews and there is a physical shop you could visit for a test ride and full check of the bike.

Derby, England - Google Maps

I've built a few bikes and with transferring parts and doing my own mechanics it has worked out cheaper but for my last bike I wanted a gravel bike with disc brakes and when I eventually found one to buy a hydraulic groupset (before I had even looked at getting it fitted) given I didn't already own one at the time it was going to cost more than a complete bike. Maybe 10 years down the line I'll learn how to set up hydraulic brakes and return to my approach of buying a frame and building around it.

davidphilips

Veteran
Have bought 4 used Titanium frames and built them up and like them all, my view is keep a look out on Ebay/facebook market place etc and if you find a good frame at the right price buy it and transfer the parts.

You could sell your frame to help of set the cost along with any parts that dont fit, dont be in a hurry and consider a stainless steel frameset.

again only my view but life is short so perhaps set a time limit on your search never know your luck perhaps a titanium or stainless bike might turn up this would save you the work of changing parts over and you would not be without the bike, the fun with changing bits over from one frame to another is it can all go great and every thing fits and can be done in a few hours or the opposite can be true and nothing seems to go right and it can take weeks as you have to look for bits and wait on delivery etc.

Worse case for buying a used frame of any material is you find a crack or when you fit the bottom bracket you feel a drag and just know its not a good frame.

CXRAndy

Guru
Not really no :smile:
I'm not sure if Condor offer bespoke framesets anyhow :okay:

According to their website, yes they do custom builds. Individual tailored frames, custom paints, custom decals and custom fork painting.

Now, has that piqued your curiosity :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
According to their website, yes they do custom builds. Individual tailored frames, custom paints, custom decals and custom fork painting.

Now, has that piqued your curiosity :okay:
I’m afraid not. I could’ve bought one new, but I couldn’t justify 4K or more. I still can’t :okay:

Top Bottom