Tight bib shorts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trigger369

Über Member
Bought myself dhb flashlight bib shorts abouy 2months ago . Picked a size going by the size chart size large . I'm 5"9 13st. Thought they were a bit tight round the meat and veg area but overall a snug fit .

I went out today and tried on a few pair of different size dhb classic bib shorts and thought even the xxl size was tight round the meat and veg but too long in the leg so went with the xl for a bit more room .

Never tried on the more expensive shorts to see the difference cause the store was closing .
Will the shorts stretch round the privates area over time or with a few washes ? Or is this what u get with cheaper priced shorts ? Thanks

Jimidh

Veteran
Are you just showing off?

Cronorider

[QUOTE="

Never tried on the more expensive shorts to see the difference cause the store was closing .
Will the shorts stretch round the privates area over time or with a few washes ? Or is this what u get with cheaper priced shorts ? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have never had a pair of shorts that stretched over time. As for cost, I have found over the years that the more expensive the shorts are, the better they are.

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
The sizing varies quite a bit between brands. Some brands just don’t fit me at all.
This is what I'm thinking also. different brands with different sizing and having slightly different stretchy material

Top Bottom