Tim Stevens

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
At last, somebody who understands how to fit a valuable bike inside a car.

Rock bus

Über Member
What a brilliant short film. seemed like such a nice genuine chap and it's a heart wrenching end to the film.
Makes you realise that life is short and you need to enjoy it

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Back in the days when Cycling (and then Cycling Weekly) comprised decent amounts of reporting on British domestic racing, Tim featured regularly in the coverage, with a proper reputation as hard-riding strong man - he always gave the impression of being able to crush the bike beneath him with his power. This is going as far back as when the only colour/glossy pages were the front and rear covers....and when it came out on Wednesdays!!

It was always good reading of his exploits, alongside those of Yates, Elliott, Cammish, Pyne, Webster, Longbottom, Boardman et al......the good old days!

Thanks for posting the film.

Last edited:

Shaun

Founder
I'm not going to lie. I hadn't heard of Tim. But what a lovely film and such a sad ending. But a least he lived his life doing what he enjoyed and being successful at it as well.
Same here. Obviously a passionate, talented and committed guy and I was gutted when I read the closing text. A nice little film to positively remember him by though, so yes, thanks for posting @Afnug :okay:

Top Bottom