Time for a new fixed, any sales on yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colinr

I'm in the market for a new fixed, must be sales coming up on 2010 models soon, so if anyone spots anything would they be kind enough to mention it here?

Or if anyone is shifting a fixed (49-51cm) I could be interested.

Ridgeback Solo £399 from Evans. You'll need to fit your own fixed sprocket, but it does have a double sided hub

OP
OP
colinr

colinr

I'm thinking more bling. Probably the Boardman (which will not be in a sale, but is reasonably priced to start with) or wait until next year for the new Langster. So sort of backtracking on sales :smile:

OP
OP
colinr

colinr

Same problem as most sale bikes with that... no tiny sizes left! I need something around 49-51.
That green wouldn't match any of my other gear either :smile:

OP
OP
colinr

colinr

That's not a million miles from the Bianchi Sei Giorni I've been eyeing up / waiting to see an MSRP on.
Don't want a compact frame again though, so the Bianchi wins out in that respect.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
That's not a million miles from the Bianchi Sei Giorni I've been eyeing up / waiting to see an MSRP on.
Don't want a compact frame again though, so the Bianchi wins out in that respect.

oooh like the Bianchi, suspect oot ma price range though
blush.gif

OP
OP
colinr

colinr

Rumoured MSRP on the Bianchi is $900 for the US.
So would guess about £800 here. Will have to see how extravagant I'm feeling when the sun comes out in a few months :smile:

Gav2000

Über Member
I've just got a Felt Curbside from Wiggle for £349. It was a flat barred bike to start with but I've just put some On One Midge drops on it, only £15 in white. It's quite blingy (cream and white) and a very nice ride.

I've just checked and it's available in 51cm.

Gav.

Top Bottom