Time for my fornightly review of the post count.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
It turns out that Alextilleyedye was no more than a flash in the pan and Our Man in Vietnam is back on top of the pile again with Mr Paul and Rhythm Thief trying to get somewhere near his heels. Bonj is alarmingly prolific. (I wonder if we could develop a coefficient of common sense by which the post count could be multiplied?)

If we want to topple Mr Oates we could just deduct a post for each unnecessary use of the exclamation mark!!!!!!!!

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Andy in Sig said:
It turns out that Alextilleyedye was no more than a flash in the pan and Our Man in Vietnam is back on top of the pile again with Mr Paul and Rhythm Thief trying to get somewhere near his heels. Bonj is alarmingly prolific. (I wonder if we could develop a coefficient of common sense by which the post count could be multiplied?)

If we want to topple Mr Oates we could just deduct a post for each unnecessary use of the exclamation mark!!!!!!!!

This is an interesting, but unnecessary accumulation of information and statistics, so I wondered if Admin might change you from a 'Regular Member' to Chief Cost Accountant and Auditor, after all, they only collect useless bit of information and .......

:tongue: :?:

ChrisKH

Guru
Unkraut said:
Andy in Sig said:

This is an interesting, but unnecessary accumulation of information and statistics, so I wondered if Admin might change you from a 'Regular Member' to Chief Cost Accountant and Auditor, after all, they only collect useless bit of information and .......

:smile: :laugh:

.......and generally run the business for the partners'/directors' who are too busy s******g their secretaries and wouldn't know a debit or a credit if it stabbed them to death with a cold gherkin. :?:

Accountants and auditors are well adjusted individuals IMO. :tongue: I think Andy in Sig must be an Actuary; even I don't look at post counts. :biggrin:

What about the measurement of quality? One line posts are all very well but..............

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, if you keep quiet for a bit and let me get on with it, I can probably get on top in a few minutes....

Arch

Married to Night Train
If I've got it right, we're at parity now...

Arch

Married to Night Train
...which puts me on top, by virtue of the alphabet!

You can start posting agin now, I can't keep the pace up...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm just worried now, that I've killed Patrick! I know I need to lose a bit of weight, but I didn't think I'd squash him!

Top Bottom