Time for shorts?

• Wimp - I've been wearing mine for weeks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It's time to put the longs away

• Don't take chances - it could still get chilly

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
I've still been cycling in my longs, but am now wondering whether it's time to switch to shorts.

However have had bad experiences in the past of the weather suddenly turning chilly at this time of year, so don't want to take too many chances.

Is anyone else still cycling in longs?

Desert Orchid

Saturday was the start of summer for me :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Had my shorts on since last week, or maybe the week before. I didnt wear them on Sunday though and wished i did:sad:

Plax

Guru
I've been wearing shorts intermittantly for the last couple of weeks. One advantage to wearing shorts is I don't have to bother with a hi-viz jacket - my legs are like lilly white beacons!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Plax said:
I've been wearing shorts intermittantly for the last couple of weeks. One advantage to wearing shorts is I don't have to bother with a hi-viz jacket - my legs are like lilly white beacons!

If you used David Dickenson's fake tan, your legs would glow in the dark!

galaxy1

I just got my very first non purple pair of shorts from aldi last week.I'm pretty much wearing them all the time now :smile: ....erm outside on the bike that is

gavintc

Guru
Been wearing shorts off and on for the last few weeks. On my commute I have leg warmers on in the morning and then removing them for the homeward leg. Today, was simply stunning. Short sleeved top and shorts with shades. My wife and I had a pleasant 100km ride around the borders this afternoon; Broughton, Peebles for a quick bite and then home via the Meldons - cracking.

Top Bottom