Time to Fess Up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I haven't got a scooby what my weight did over the Christmas period. It's been many months since I've stood on the scales; I don't need to stand on them to know my weights gone up slightly since then.

I put on 5lbs, I had 2 weeks off over xmas and had planned to help my wife put some miles in. She had a excuse everyday for doing nowt and me shoving her out the door on the bike would have likely led to a bad tempered yuletide. I did some turbo sessions but got bored. Back to commuting 5 days a week tomorrow, lets hope it shifts the excess within a couple of months.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not all weight gain is doom and gloom! I'm chuffed,i've just stood on the scales for the first time in a month and i've gained 10 pounds. For someone who's been trying to gain weight for the last 7 years this is good news!:smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Well today didnt help , birthday party so loads of cake etc and freezing fog.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I've got a cold so had to forgo seconds of roast potatoes yesterday. And didn't eat any Yorkshire puds. Mrs nickboy did make me try the pork crackling cos she had tried some new method using a hairdryer to dry it first that she'd seen somewhere.
Daren't weigh myself. No alcohol in Jan and plenty of riding. I'll get on the scales on Feb 1

brand

I don't want to know! I spent Christmas at friends house going to see my mother in her residential home. 4 hour journey everyday on buses for 5 days. Christmas day lift and followed by £30 taxi back to mate. Christmas dinner with mother and then back to mates for second Christmas dinner. His girlfriend is a feeder! No cycling no weight training loads of mother paperwork to do when I got back. Arhhhhhh I am a fat bast**d!!!

vickster

Legendary Member
About 10lbs over the last month or so I reckon.

I'll get rid of that in the next few weeks, it's the next 10lb that are difficult!
Ditto, God knows how I'll shift it as can't really exercise...eating less and being hungry I suppose (although being back at work means I am less likely to snack) :sad:

Top Bottom