Time Trial PB's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianchi1

Guru
Broke my normal rule of never driving to a tt tonight and went down to the fast T10/17 raglan course with a couple of club mates. A super fast outward 5 was contrasted by a block head wind last 5. I was aiming to finally get under 22 minutes and was slowly loosing hope as my average speed slipped lower and lower. One final lung busting push...21 minutes 55 seconds. Well worth the 80 mile round trip!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
PB today as well on the H50/4 . 2:24:23 First time ive done a 50TT on the Trinity . Its a long time to stay in position but not too bad .
I notice my heart rate stats have come down to me riding mostly at tempo , i was anything but that so its all going in the right direction .

FCA Cleish 10 24.56
FCA Freuchie 10 26.06 (First TT and only go);
FCA Freuchie Hilly 10 29.50,
PCC10 27:07, 26:27, 26:09 26.06, 25.52, 25.11
NC1/10 Sawtry 27.20 25.58, 25:15
N3/10 Lamport 25:54
NCCC Flawborough10 26.24, 26.13, 26.04 25.55
NCCC Elston 10 25:31 25.03
PCC 5.6, 14:36
Brogborough 10 25.03
ABC 10/43 25.20
NC16H 26.43
Kings Cliffe 10 27.47 (No tt bars)
Rollers 10 (Inches that is) 20.00
Broughton 27.10
Middleton 18.4 miles, 50.47, 50:12
PCC2 Up 16.7miles 45:53; Smith Cup (same 16.7 miles course Solo) 44.10
PCC Rimes Cup 20.6 miles TT 55:37;
PCC 22.3miles Beardsall Cup 1:02:09, 58:07.

Went home last week hoping to do the FCA Freuchie course unfortunately it was the Cleish course. Folk say Freuchie is over a minute faster than Cleish which has a terrible surface and a dead turn. Went out a bit cautious thinking too much about the dead turn, I had marshalled the course before but never raced it. Got to the turn an instinctively unclipped :shy: After a couple of attempts I'd got clipped back in (I really should learn to clip in better :shy:). The average had fallen from 23.9mph to 23.5mph after that :shy: Gone I thought :sad: But I was feeling good and average started to rise and it convinced me to go for it. Finished 24.56 for the 10miler a overall PB :becool:. I'm not getting carried away but folk tell me if I can do a sub 25mins at Cleish I'd do a 23mins something at Freuchie. My mate did a 24.56 at Freuchie and a 26.08 when I did my pb at Cleish last week. Looking forward to Freuchie now, unfortunately it'll have to be another year, I'm back in Peterborough :sad:

Under 25 for a 10 , well done ! I'm still chasing that one second grrrrrrrr
You just need to find the right course, that was the first time I've done a relatively flat and not too technical a course since I've got my TT bike. My mate who was +26mins on Cleish where I PB'd, did a sub 25mins on the Freuchie course, that's a faster one still :okay: The one up in Hull is faster still :okay:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You just need to find the right course, that was the first time I've done a relatively flat and not too technical a course since I've got my TT bike. My mate who was +26mins on Cleish where I PB'd, did a sub 25mins on the Freuchie course, that's a faster one still :okay: The one up in Hull is faster still :okay:
The F11/10 is local ish to me but it takes half a day out of your life to go there . I prefer 25's . Something to get up at 4 am for ........ Tell me why i like doing this please :wacko:

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak