Time Trial PB's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Yep, just turn up and sign on.

PM me if you want any more info
Cheers keith
Hi Keith,

Just checked and I had messaged you in 2016 and 2014.
I’ll definitely make it this year, it’s the only form of cycling I’ll ever be competitive and only so much i can tell how well I’m going from Zwift.

Sharky

Guru
Hi Keith,

Just checked and I had messaged you in 2016 and 2014.
I’ll definitely make it this year, it’s the only form of cycling I’ll ever be competitive and only so much i can tell how well I’m going from Zwift.
See you on tuesday. Look out for me- riding fixed.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Rode the Severn RC Evening 10 TT last night.

Horrible conditions with strong winds & heavy rain led to only 9 riders entering.

I rode it in 26:54 over 2 minutes slower than my PB !

Finished 4th & the fastest Vet 50... :smile:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I have just published the start sheet for my club's 10. Oh what a horrible concoction the CTT website is.

Other than that, I rode a stately hilly 14 miler a couple of weeks ago, not finishing last. That's always my opener for the season and with luck I get faster from then on.

If over 10 miles that’s pretty impressive!
I wouldnt call it impressive IIRC my pb round there last September was 24.47 and my last time round there was 33.25 yes its 10 miles

viniga

Guru
Got a PB on my local 10 course by 3s last night despite a brutal headwind time of 26:46. Only 6 riders and I was fastest - which was due to the fastest guy having a mechanical. I've still a bit to go to hit 25...

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak