Timesheets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
Expenses forms..

Now they really are fun.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Expenses forms..

Now they really are fun.

You're not kidding. The reason I walk half an hour from Bristol Templemeads to Philips At Marsh rather than get the taxi is to avoid having to make the expense claim. Justifiable imo considering how long it takes to format by expense claims into shape and how long it takes at least two other people to check.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Time sheets and Expenses forms...... a distant memory thank goodness!

Used to have to "account" for all time, and, expenditure, so it could be Invoiced to Client.

A very creative pass-time it was too ;)

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Another 4 hours to find. I must have spent about 4 hours on my expenses claim, but there is no code for doing expense claims.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Never had to do timesheets and expenses claims were very rudimentary. So long as the claim looked reasonable it was passed no problem. On some social occasions when my wife was expected to be there that was passed as well. She was what used to be called “ executive wife” tho’ I think any presentable female would have passed muster. Those were the days.

classic33

Leg End Member
Another 4 hours to find. I must have spent about 4 hours on my expenses claim, but there is no code for doing expense claims.
Is there one for paperwork completion?

Top Bottom