Tire bulging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kovacsa

Last edited:

Sharky

Guru
It was going too quick for me to see what was bulging, but the rim itself seemed to be going up and down?

alicat

Legendary Member
^^^ It was going too quickly for me too. If it were me, I would take the tyre off and find out if the rim is still round before trying anything else.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
This has nothing to do with the content of your thread but I get really annoyed every time someone on here write the word tyre the American way. This is the UK and I wish people would spell words the English way so , please note that the correct spelling is TYRE with a Y. Thank you.

vickster

Legendary Member
This has nothing to do with the content of your thread but I get really annoyed every time someone on here write the word tyre the American way. This is the UK and I wish people would spell words the English way so , please note that the correct spelling is TYRE with a Y. Thank you.
This is the Internet aka World Wide Web...clue is in the name ;) :whistle: The site owner just happens to be UK based, the OP may well not be. You are presumably referring to the British English way...not the English way...there's also American English with a fair few words spelt differently.

Now...erroneous spelling of the word for the things on a bike that the feet go on to turn the cranks as 'peddle' rather than the correct 'pedal' really does get my goat :biggrin:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
This is the Internet aka World Wide Web...clue is in the name ;) :whistle: The site owner just happens to be UK based, the OP may well not be. You are presumably referring to the British English way...not the English way...there's also American English with a fair few words spelt differently.

Now...erroneous spelling of the word for the things on a bike that the feet go on to turn the cranks as 'peddle' rather than the correct 'pedal' really does get my goat :biggrin:
I accept that but most of the members are UK based and may be so is the OP. I also share your view regarding the word pedal. :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
I accept that but most of the members are UK based and may be so is the OP. I also share your view regarding the word pedal. :okay:
Posting mostly in the middle of the UK night, linking a Canadian bike in another thread...I suspect he or she is not in the U.K.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog

I would openly boo you in public for a comment like that. Sssssssssssss :thumbsdown:

But to the OP: I think your wheel needs trueing.

Last edited:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer

I'm glad it's not just me that it winds up. I don't like the indiscriminate use of the word "gotten" either, especially where the poster is clearly British. Try not to mangle our own language, leave that to the Americans!:laugh:

I hope that really made you feel better,the op is asking for help with a wheel/tyre problem, not a lesson in English spelling, the fact that you decided to correct them shows you knew exactly what they meant . :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom