Tissington Trail Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
If you go up the Tissington Trail then when you go past High Peak Junction you're only a mile or so from onr of my favourite pubs. the Bulls Head in Monyash.

1656591437700.png

Good beer, excellent food and don't forget it's downhill all the way on the trail back to Ashbourne

presta

Guru
The first time I did the Tissington Trail (on my Horizon) there was a guy doing it on a unicycle, he didn't appear to be having any trouble with it. I imagine flattish railways would be appealing on a uni, the only other time I've seen one was also on a railway.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
No.,

I remember there being a wooden bridge to the left, but there were lots of folk having picnics - us 'wise ones' decided to walk over the bridge. Two clubmates decided to ride through, and fell off. One of the lads took the mickey taking too far, and one of the 'soaked' lads emptied his water bottle of ribena over the other rider's head ! :laugh:
the one I linked & Pete XXX suggested, but viewed from this side if bridge on left?
1656663332675.png

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
the one I linked & Pete XXX suggested, but viewed from this side if bridge on left?
View attachment 651079

Screenshot_20220701-094943~2.png

This is my one.. 👍

Top Bottom