Title of your autobiography

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i didn't know that :okay:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
'I could've been somebody' probably fits better than most. 3 pints of Tim Taylor may have suppressed innovation ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My window cleaning round was in Blackburn which has something like a 45% Asian(Pakistani/Indian)population. Their languages mustn't have a word for window cleaner as when i heard them talking in their own languages i heard them say 'vindow(they can't/don't pronounce the letter W)cleaner' in reference to me. So years ago i decided to title my autobiography...

Ven I'm Cleaning Vindows :okay:

D

Deleted member 26715

Tell me Accy, as a window cleaner did you get a lot of bedroom action with lonely housewives? Is the cliche true?
Used to work for BT, once climbed a pole to test a dropwire & glanced into a bedroom window, there was a naked man & woman on the bed involved in some adult fun, I turned my back on them, which was not easy as the treads on the pole are set to work on the distribution box. After I had finished the test I started to go back down the pole I glanced over again to see the curtains closed, I always wondered about the conversation that had ensued.

Top Bottom